Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home


I finally finished Amanda's album! It was supposed to be for her birthday in August, but now it is for Christmas. I even wrapped it tonight!

The paper on the left I made to match the patterned paper on the right. As soon as I saw that paper I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. The dog on the paper reminded me of my brother's and nieces' Jack Russell Terrier. I spelled his name out on the right with a dog paw font and punched each letter. The Home Sweet Home embellishment is from Michael's. I created the Home Sweet Home cloud on the left page using Word and cut it out.

I can hardly wait for Amanda to open her Christmas present.

Thanks for visiting today.

Lisa

1 comment:

Leva Livet Nu said...

Oh what lovely pictures you have on your blog. Just wanted to say hello from the other side of the atlantic. Sweden is my country, have a nice christmas.
Therese