Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Ghirardelli Chocolate Holder



This adorable little box holds three Ghirardelli chocolates. It was so quick and easy to make. I know I will be making a lot more!
I decorated the box with my MS valentine border punch, scalloped heart punch, and scalloped heart stickers. The 'R' stamped in the middle of the heart is for my brother Richard.
I found the directions on Cambria's site (Stamp a little Love baby!). If you would like to make one too, start with a piece of 4 1/2 x 8 cardstock and pop over to Cambria's tutorial here:
Thanks for stopping by today.
Lisa

4 comments:

Allison said...

great idea, so cute
AllisonX

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love this! I really love the heart punch! Great job! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!!!

Theresa said...

Wow! I love this. Great work with the punch. Love the Reeses box, too!

Beth said...

Love this project Lisa adorable and sure did enjoy your blog thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on mine.