Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My First Blog Award



Hi Everyone,


I am so excited--I received my first blog award! Sharri nominated me for this great honor. Thank you Sharri!


As I visit so many wonderful blogs, it is very difficult to narrow down to just a few to nominate for this blogging award. I have decided to pass this honor to the following blogging buddies (in alphabetical order):


Linda (Stamping & Scrapping)
Raissa (Raissa Stamps) my wonderful SU rep
Sharon (Lil' Princess Card Creations)


Thank you ladies for sharing your talent and creativity. Please feel free to copy and paste the award logo to your own blogs. I hope you have fellow blogging buddies to pass this honor along to.


I want to thank everyone who visits me and takes the time to leave a comment. I so enjoy reading your comments and visiting your blogs.

Happy crafting!

Lisa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi Lisa! Stop by my blog when you get a chance and pick up your award!

Sharon said...

Lisa,
Congrats on your first Blog Award and thank you for mine.
Sharon