Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Mailman Has Been Busy











Yes, my mailman has been busy delivering packages to me and I have been lax in posting.

The first picture is a RAK I received from Jan Hennings. She had blog candy awhile back and generously offered a RAK to all entrants. How nice was that?!?!? Thank you Jan! (Please note, I didn't post the link to Jan's blog as I have been having trouble lately accessing it. I am sending her an E-mail notifying her of the problem.)

The second picture is the prize package I won during the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Spa Weekend. What fun that was blog hopping! If you haven't visited the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot yet, do so now--they are previewing the new folders that will debut at CHA. Plus, there are always great tutorials and challenges. Thank you Maggie and the entire Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot team!

The third picture is a clipboard I received from Angie. She posts great video tutorials on her blog and sometimes she inserts a little question/contest into the video. The randomly choosen winner from all the entries gets the project made in that video. How fun is that?!?!? Thank you Angie!

The fourth picture is the prize package I received from Jennifer for winning her CASSB05 sketch challenge. You can see my layout here. Each week Jennifer posts a great CAS sketch and offers a nice prize. Definitely browse her blog to see her lovely card samples and check out the CAS sketch each Sunday. Thank you Jennifer!
And lastly, how about my new blog banner??? Don't you just love it?!?!? I do!!! Patch very kindly designed it for me. You can visit Patch's blog here and Etsy store here. Thank you so much Patch!
Happy crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Diane said...

Loved my visit to your blog. You have made some beautiful things. Can't wait to try some of the ideas I found here. Diane

Sharon said...

Congrats on all your winnings!!
I love the new look you did to your blog!!

patchfirstshop said...

Thank you Lisa to put my shop link in here..

Beautiful Banner!! I love it!!! LOL

:D
Patch