Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Second Blod Award



Hi Everyone,

I have been nominated for my second blog award! I must apoligize though. Trisha nominated me nearly a month ago. At the time I was having very annoying internet trouble. I did thank her then and let her know I would be posting the award at a later date. This is now a much later date!

So, on to the details of the award:

In order to accept this award you must:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

So, here are seven things about myself that you might find interesting:

1. I have a serious sweet tooth!
2. I love to read (mostly trashy novels)
3. Purple is my favorite color
4. Pizza is my favorite food
5. I do the crossword puzzle, jumble, and sudoku every day
6. I'm a shoe-a-holic
7. Montauk is my favorite place

It is now my turn to choose seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.' This is not easy to do as I visit so many wonderful, inspiring, and creative blogs every day. Here are the seven (in alphabetical order) I nominate:

1. Beth
2. Cathy
3. Cathy E.
4. Diana
5. Jan
6. Sharri
7. Theresa

Thank you Trisha for the nomination!

Lisa


5 comments:

Debby said...

After browsing around this is a well deserved award indeed. Lovely creations. Have a terrific day!

Sharri Seffens said...

Congrats on your second blog award! I love visiting your blog and seeing all of your gorgeous work!
And thank you so much for nominating me! That was very sweet of you and it means a lot to me!

Cathrine StClair said...

Thank you so much for the award Lisa!! It was so sweet of you to include me. Hmmm.... I'm not sure there are 7 interesting facts about me, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Your work is wonderful and you certainly deserved the award!

Sharon said...

Congrats Lisa on your award

Theresa Momber said...

Congrats on the award, Lisa! And thank you so much for thinking of me!