Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Digi Shoes


Hi Everyone,

When I saw the workboots, I thought they were the cutest little image. Both the workboots and pumps are digi images from The Digi Shack. They also have a blog and release a free digi image each Monday.

I colored the workbooks with pencils using light and medium brown, light and dark pink, and purple. For the pumps I used pink and light and dark gray. I also used my Sakura glitter pen on the centers of the flowers and all over the pumps.

I trimmed around the shoes and used pop dots to adhere them to the silver card stock. I printed the sentiment in Word and atttached it to the card with pop dots.

So, did these two images together make you think of Flashdance?!?!?

Thanks for stoppping by.

Lisa

9 comments:

Barb said...

OMG... Flashdance... thanks so much for bringing a smile to my face today, Lisa!! Great card :)

Sharri Seffens said...

Such a cute card! Flashdance! Yes! I loved that movie!

David F. Brumley said...

What a cute card! I love the idea of the boots and heels!

David F. Brumley said...

Lisa

I tried leaving you a comment and when I entered my information, it gave the name of my husband's account. Sorry!

Rachel

Sharon said...

Super Cute and I love the colors!! I would address the whole Flashdance thing but I don't want to show my age!! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I'm definitely a work boot girl and not a high heel girl, but either way, this is a cute idea.

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

OMGosh - talk about a flashback!!!! Such a cool idea - no doubt I'm going to be singing that song for the rest of the day!!! :)

Christy Dillman said...

Fabulous job, love those colors! thanks for joining us at TDS this week!

Hugs,
Christy-TDS DT member

Beth said...

Yep Lisa sure did and it is an adorable card and great job coloring those digi's.