Friday, December 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


My good blogging buddy, Sharri, nominated me for this Kreativ Blogger award.

Of course, it comes with some rules :

•Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
•Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
•Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
•Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
•Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
•Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

Here are 7 things about myself that you may or may not find interesting:

1. Pizza is my favorite food (lasagna comes in second)
2. I have a serious sweet tooth
3. Purple is my favorite color
4. I have a list of fears/phobias longer than Monk's
5. I go to Germany & France every summer (Wolfgang likes to go back home every year)
6. Two things I spend money on (in addition to crafting!)--nails & shoes
7. I do the crossword puzzle, jumble, & sudoku every day

I would like to pass this award to 7 very creative and talented crafters that I visit regularly:

Beth, Carolina, Curt, Gayla & Melissa, Karli, Rachel, & Rachel B.

Thank you Sharri for this award.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats to your award. Don't be sorry about We will rock you, I had free tickets for that show and had a good time...

Curt in Carmel said...

You are so sweet to think of me. I'm humbled. I love it when one of my blogging buddies get this award because we get to know more about you! Thanks again for thinking of me (I've actually gotten this award a couple of times and people will get sick of my "interesting things"! LOL) Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Karli said...

Congrats to you & Thank you for visiting my blog & for the award :)
I appreciate your visits & kind comments. We have several things in common I see (I have a serious sweet tooth & I love purple too :) Hee Hee!

Beth said...

Thank you Lisa you are such a sweetie will add it to my blog tomorrow.