Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Card for Raissa


Happy Saturday,
Since it is soooo cold in Florida, I thought it still appropriate to make Christmas postings! As I shared with you here the card that my friend and SU demo Raissa sent me for Christmas, I would now like to share with you what I sent to Raissa.
The card base is Real Red and the DSP is from the retired Dashing pack. I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set and coordinating punch to make two ornaments--one in Real Red and one in Old Olive. I don't know what you call this technique, but the ornament spins in the opening. It was the first time I tried this and I really like it.
The holly on the inside of the card was made with a MS leaf punch and SU 1/4 circle punch. The sentiment is a $1.00 stamp.




I also made Raissa a matching coaster post-it holder. The stamped image on the inside is from the retired Punches Three set. The post-it pad matched so well with the colors.


As lastly, this is the gift bag.
You can visit Raissa's blog here. If you are looking for a SU demo, she's your girl!
Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time, happy crafting!
Photobucket




3 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

What a delightful set of goodies - just lovely!

Happy New Year - hope your year is going splendidly!

Beth said...

Very pretty Lisa hope it warms up for you soon don't you just love that stamp set and the punch so much fun to work with.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love that Dashing DSP. I just got a pack recently when SU had a clearance sale. I never did use any for my holiday cards though. Next year... These are great projects.