Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Miscellany


Happy Monday,

Well, it is still cold in sunny Florida, so I thought I would make one last Christmas posting.
The above picture is how I packaged my nieces' Christmas presents. In each basket, there is a wrapped gift, the ornament money holder that I posted here, decorated candy bars, and some miscellaneous chocolates.

The below two pictures show the front and back of a few gift tags. I used Old Olive and Real Red. The Merry embosslit die was one of the items in the blog candy package I received from Carolina. I embossed the white snowflakes and attached the punched trees with glue dots. The larger tag was cut from a Sizzix die and I used the SU Petals a Plenty embossing folder. It sure created a beautiful embossed image. The poinsettia was created with the SU 5-Petal Flower punch.



And lastly, I made a few of these Santa wrapped chocolate bars. The 'fur' was created with the SU Scallop Edge punch and the 'buttons' with the 1/4 Circle punch. I used shiny black card stock for the belt. The 'buckle' was also created with a punch (EK Success?) from shiny gold card stock. The Ho Ho sentiment is from the retired SU Pictograms set and was punched with the Scallop Oval.



Thanks for dropping by today.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Beth said...

They are all fabulous Lisa bet your nieces love there package very clever way to wrap it all up.

Diana said...

Wow, they look great. I am sure your nieces love every bit of it.
Greetings Diana

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I bet your nieces were thrilled to get these. Cute tags and chocolate holder too.