Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunshine Award from Sharon


Happy Thursday!
My good blogging buddy, Sharon, presented me with a Sunshine Award.
Here are the deets on accepting this award:

Post the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post
Pass the award to other bloggers

Link the nominees within your post

Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
I would like to pass this award along to the following blogging buddies whose comments always bring sunshine to my day:
Thank you Sharon!
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks a lot Lisa.

Sharri Seffens said...

Lisa, Thank you so much for the award! I always love visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful creations!
Hugs,
Sharri

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Thanks very much for naming me as one of your awardees!