Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


Happy Saturday!

My friend Diana presented me with this One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Diana!

A few weeks ago during a 'pizza night' before our 'crop night,' Diana also gave me this decorated can. She used Tea Party DSP which is one of my favorites. There were white chocolate truffles inside. They sure were yummy!


And, I gave Diana this box with Pumpkin Spice votives from Yankee Candle.
I'm sorry I don't have the measurements for the box. I somehow must have thrown my notes away. It was quite easy to create though. I measured the votives and went from there.



Hope you have a 'crafty' weekend!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Well deserved award and lovely votive box. Did you see you won a prize over at JUGS? Congratulations!

Ann Schach said...

What a cute box! I just love Yankee Pumpkin Spice! Yummy fragrance! The colors you used were a perfect choice for the candles!

Curt in Carmel said...

What a sweet box! I love the papers you used and the colors. I have a template for a votive holder that I need to get out and try! Thanks for the inspiration! Best, Curt