Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting Organized & Blog Award

Happy Wednesday!

So, is it cold in your neck of the woods??? It sure isn't hot in FL!!!

Thanksgiving night we went to Michael's and bought six of the JetMax Storage Cubes (50% off!).



The Monday after Thanksgiving I went back and bought three more (50% off + a coupon for an additional 15% off!).


I can fit another three, but it will be tight. Well, it gives me something to think about for the next sale!
I'd like to thank my friend Sharon for this Stylish Blogger Award:

I'm now supposed to tell you eight interesting things about myself:
1. Shoes, makeup, & jewelry are some of my favorite things
2. I love nailart
3. Pizza is one of my favorite foods (or perhaps it is my most favorite)
4. I have a HUGE sweet tooth
5. Halloween is my favorite time for crafting
6. I am not fond of cold weather
7. I have never weighed three digits
8. My friend Stacey introduced me to stamping/SU
I would like to pass this blog award to all my wonderful blogging friends.
Happy crafting!

7 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

I'm so glad you took pictures. I love the way it turned out. Isn't fabulous being organized like that. I'm workin' on it. *smile* Hugs,

Karli said...

how very nice Lisa :) Hopefully one day I'll get it together *sigh* big hugs~

Diana said...

Wow, these cubes are awesome. I still have to get organized ( my room isn't finished yet)
By the way: I always enjoy the time my sister and I get together...

rubberredneck said...

I love these too Lisa! I have some, it looks very nice!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

Sharon said...

Those cubes are great. I may have to get me some. You definetly deserve your award ...hugs

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Loved having a glimpse into your crafting life! Hugs xxaxx

Curt in Carmel said...

Please forgive me for taking so long for a visit! I'm here to catch up! Love these storage units. I didn't see these on sale ever at my Michaels. . .such a great deal you got, and they look great. BTW the word verification word is: "Bullsh". LOL I keep waiting for it to come up with a perfectly spelled foul word! LOL Best, Curt