Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award




Happy Monday!

I feel so honored--Ann has presented me with a Stylish Blogger Award!

In accepting this award I need to share eight interesting (or maybe not so interesting) things about myself:

1. Godiva chocolates and Haagen Dazs ice cream are two of my favorite 'sweet tooth fillers.'

2. I weighed nine pounds when I was born and didn't have a strand of hair until I was one year old. Luckily, since then, I've always weighed in the double digits and my hair is wavy.

3. I usually record my favorite TV shows so I don't waste time with commercials. Gotta love that FF button!

4. I love shoes, but hate that it gets harder and harder to find size 5.

5. I graduated from high school when I was 16.

6. I am a big tea drinker, with Earl Grey and Green being among my favorites.

7. I'm only five feet tall (or short!), but I am taller than my mother and my mother is taller than my grandmother.

8. Though I enjoy scrapping and card making, 3D projects are my favorite.

I would like to pass this Stylish Blogger Award to:

1. Andrea, EnchantInk

2. Beth, Nana's Memories & More

3. Carla, Carla's Scraps

4. Curt, Curt's World

5. Karli, Crafting with Class

6. Rachel, Stamping by Rachel


7. Sharon, Created By You

8. Susan, Susan's Day Off Creations

Thank you Ann!



5 comments:

Karli said...

Lisa, you are a doll! Thank you- so was this award given to me for my pink glitter nail polish? (hee! hee!)
And those ARE very interesting facts about you- You're only 5' & wear a size 5 shoe! WOW! Big Hugs~

Carla Bazhenow said...

You are so sweet!!!! Thank you Lisa. I loved learning more about you. I'm only 5'3" and shorter than my mom. lol

Ann Schach said...

What interesting facts, Lisa! By the way...Earl Grey was on my list, too! I started out at 5'7" but age and back surgery have shortened me considerably! lol

Karli said...

Oh, thanks for letting me know I won the stamp set at JUGS! I didn't even know until you left me that luv note ;) Hee! & I'll be happy to share it with ya anytime :) Hugs~

Beth said...

OH Lisa what a sweetheart you are thanks so much for this prestigious award will be posting it on my blog tomorrow....love reading all the little info about you.