Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inkspirations4U Project #6 x2

Happy Saturday! Project #6 during the last I4U session was an adorable box with a recessed cover:

Supplies used: Pretty in Pink card stock, Tea Party DSP (retired), and Afterthoughts & Bliss stamp sets.


When I was finished I thought it was so pretty that I decided to keep it for myself.


I then went on to make another one with a matching card:




Inside is a set of four tumbled tiles:



Supplies used: Lovely Lilac card stock & Flowers for You DSP (both retired) and Because I Care & Bliss stamp sets. The tiles were stamped with Staz-On and the backs are covered with self-adhesive felt in a shade of purple.


This gift set is for a friend's birthday in July.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


Lisa


9 comments:

naturecoastcrafter said...

Very pretty. Great choice of stamps and colors and combos, Lisa.

Regina said...

hallo, Lisa
bin ganz begeistert von dieser vertieften Deckel-Art!
Beide Boxen gefallen mir sehr gut!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Diana said...

Wow, what a wonderful project. I love the color combos you used. And taht matching card, just lovely. Btw thanks for the tip at PCP.

Karli said...

That's really neat! Luv the recessing feature :). Beautiful & thoughtful gift too. Another great project Lisa. Hugs~

paulssandy said...

Oh My Gosh, Lisa, these are wonderful. The gift set is fantastic, what a great idea. Where did you find the tutorial for these boxes?Or did you make them up yourself. If so, will you be doing a tutorial?

Carla Bazhenow said...

These are gorgeous boxes!!! I can see why you kept that one for yourself. Beautiful. I love those coasters too. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Lisa...these are beautiful! I love the recessed lid...so unique!

Curt in Carmel said...

This is one of the many reasons I love coming to your blog and that is for the 3-D projects. You do such perfect work, and this box is perfect to hold the coasters. I love this project! Best, Curt

Melisa Waldorf said...

Sweet little gift box!