Friday, April 22, 2011

Nugget Easter Baskets

Happy Friday!

I saw these Easter baskets and had to make them. I thought they would make cute place cards. Thank you Leanne for providing the instructions.





I used Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, & So Saffron card stock for the baskets, retired DSP to wrap the nuggets, Well Scripted (retired) for the sentiment, Word using RGB values for the names & an MS bunny punch, and the bunny stamp on the back is from Sarasota Stamps (I've had it for years).


Note: when making the box for the baskets, I cut my card stock at 2 1/4 rather than 2 1/8. The nuggets (five) fit in perfectly with that measurement.


I have a little blog candy on this post.


Thanks for stopping by.


Lisa



6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, Lisa, these are adorable! What a great idea---and you made them fit for the candy, how perfect! I just love that little bunny stamp--and now I'll have to keep my eye out for the punch. MS makes the cutest punches! Thanks for sharing with me & have a great Easter!

paulssandy said...

Oh, Lisa, how adorable. Nice touch on the cotton tails! What embossing folder did you use? I love it, but don't remember seeing it anywhere.

Regina said...

Lisa, die Körbchen sind ja ganz allerliebst geworden! Perfekt für den Ostertisch!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Carla Bazhenow said...

Oh these are the cutest Easter Baskets. I just love the colors. I love how your wrapped the nuggets. Hugs,

Diana said...

Beautiful. The colors are great. Just love them. A wonderful idea to use those as place cards.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh these just make me smile! Adorable and I love the little bunny tails!