Thursday, April 28, 2011

PCP 3D-111 & Blog Candy Winner

Happy Thursday!

This week's 3D Challenge at PCP is to make paper roses and use them on a Spring project.

My niece will be attending her boyfriend's senior prom so I made this little set for them:





I purchased the template set a few years ago here. The dress is Real Red and the tuxedo is Basic Black. I used copy paper for the roses and sponged the edges with Real Red (though they look pink in the picture).


Now, on to the blog candy winner...


Congratulations, Karli!


Please E-mail me your address and I'll get your package sent out on Monday.


Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.


Until next time, happy crafting!


Lisa

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

These are just too cute! You are so talented, Lisa! I love visiting your blog...your creations are always so unique and clever! Congrats to Karli, too!

Karli said...

Stop the madness! Whaaaat??? I won!!!! Yippee!!!! Thank you Wolfgang ;) adorable prom projects too :) hugs~

Regina said...

ein wunderschönes Hochzeitsgeschenk! Ein Brautkleid in Rot, auch schön!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

How sweet Lisa! Your niece will certainly love these mementos!!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

how very sweet, Lisa! I'm sure your niece will love these little mementos! Love the tulle!

Sandy O said...

What a nice set, Lisa. Love the flowers you made.

naturecoastcrafter said...

Bravo, Lisa. I thought these were apropo with today's wedding! Great job. Sorry we didn't see much of each other this season--hope I'll be up to snuff when you come back. Safe journeys.

Carla Bazhenow said...

This is fabulous Lisa and I love your roses!!! Hugs,