Sunday, June 19, 2011

PCP 3D-118


Happy Sunday & Happy Father's Day!

This week's 3D Challenge at PCP is to create something sweet that reminds you of a special father.

I decided to make a 'Yankee' shirt chocolate bar holder. I didn't have any striped paper, so I created my own in Word. The 'buttons' are brads and the letters/number were cut with the Sizzix Lollipop dies.

Here is the front view:


And, the side view (two chocolate bars fit in the box):


Can you guess what's on the back???


Growing up we went to both Mets and Yankees games, but we are Yankees fans! Nowadays, you wouldn't catch me watching a Mets game (unless they are playing the Yankees!).

Derek Jeter was just a wee lad the last time my father got to see a Yankee game, but I know he would be a fan. What man, woman, or child doesn't love Derek Jeter?!?!??

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa


7 comments:

Karli said...

Awesome! What a great idea- I'm going to have to remember this for my son's bb team goodies next year. :) hugs~

Regina said...

hallo Lisa,
wie süß ist das denn! Klasse! Mir gefällt's sehr gut!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Curt in Carmel said...

Hey Lisa! I've missed stopping by. I took some time to look through several of your posts and you have been doing some awesome stuff! Love this Mets Shirt chocolate holder. Super cute. I hope you and yours are well! Best, Curt

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Lisa! This is adorable! You are so creative!

Carla Bazhenow said...

I just seen my name on your sidebar... how sweet of you!!! You are the best!!! I love this card. It would be so perfect for my dad. Fabulous. Hugs,

Sandy O said...

Wow. great card. You did such a perfect job on the stipes. What a yummy card to give :o)

LeAnne said...

HAHA! Love this....I should make something for the Phillies fans I know! Perfect!