Friday, August 19, 2011

The Paper Players Challenge #59


Happy Friday,

This week The Paper Players have a color challenge -- Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Rose Red.

The scalloped half circle was created with a Magnolia Doohickeys die (thanks Regina!). The butterflies are an MS punch.

I originally intended to use Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, but when I was ready to assemble the card I realized I didn't have it with me, so I had to use White. I really should have started the card over and made the scalloped circle white too, but I was too lazy last night to begin anew. Hopefully, the pearls balance out the starkness of the ribbon with all the pink :)

Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lisa! The scrunchied ribbon is just yummy! The circle is just gorgeous! Of course, you know I LOVE the pearls! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, what a beautiful card!!! I love the ribbon too!!! I love doing it too -- so much fun!!!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa! And such a great use of this weeks colours! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie said...

Wow, Lisa! This is lovely! I love how you showcased the colors and all of your fabulous details. THe scrunched ribbon is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Regina said...

Lisa, was für eine wunderschöne Karte! Das Band hast du ganz fantastisch befestigt, sieht total toll aus! Der Kreis sieht gestanzt großartig aus!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Beth said...

another beauty Lisa.