Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OCL86 - Halloween Treat Tool Box

Happy Wednesday!

This week's challenge at Our Craft Lounge Blog is to create a Halloween treat. I made a 'tool box' using the Sizzix #2 box, Pumpkin Pie CS, and OCL Spooky Tags stamp set:


This makes a cute child's treat. A Halloween pencil serves as the handle and a few goodies fit inside the box.

I made two additional 'tool boxes' using the SU Fangtastic (retired) stamp set:




There's still time to play along in this week's OCL challenge. You have until midnight tomorrow to link your Halloween treat. Each month one lucky participant will be chosen to win an OCL stamp set of their choice!


Happy crafting!



6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa!!! OMG, this tool treat box is just too adorable!!! What a wonderful job you did; it's just tooo cute!!!

Thanks, my sweet friend, for all your sweet comments; I so very much appreciate your friendship!!!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are these! I love them!

Diana said...

Wow, this is so lovely. I like the stamps you used.

Carolyn King said...

Adorable!!! Love it!!

Regina said...

hallo, Lisa
deine Halloween-Verpackung sieht ja großartig aus! Ein Bleistift als Griff ist eine tolle Idee!

liebe Grüße
Regina

Cely said...

very cute, what a great idea!