Thursday, June 7, 2012

OCL120 and PCP 3D167

Happy Thursday!


Today's project combines two challenges:  Our Craft Lounge's School's Out or Graduation theme and PaperCraftPlanet's Decorate a Brown Bag theme.




Supplies used:  OCL Say it Big Stamp Set & Judith Star Stick Stamp, Daffodil Delight & Marina Mist Inks, and Cuttlebug Schoolhouse Die.


As I did not have a brown paper bag to decorate, I made my own treat bag.  I took apart this:




I used the opened box as a template and traced it on Kraft CS.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lisa

3 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

This is super cute!! It reminds me of School House Rock that my kids have a tendancy to sing from time to time!

Diana said...

Wonderful idea Lisa. A great way to make your own treat box. Good luck with the challenges

Regina said...

Lisa, dass ist ja eine schöne Geschenkidee!

liebe Grüße Regina