Monday, July 23, 2012

Fly Away Challenge

Happy Monday,

Today I have a shadowbox card that I created for the current Impression Obsession Challenge.  When I saw that IO's current challenge is Fly Away (anything that flies), I knew it was time to ink up my Hallotini (D2096) stamp that I got at StampFest in February.


After coloring the image, I added glossy accents to the 'drink' and Stickles around the rim of the glass.  I stamped a second bat and added it with a pop dot.  Actually, I stamped a few extra bats!  The bats & candy corn were colored with markers, the 'drink' with pencils, and the top border was created with the MS Drippy Goo punch.

Thanks for flying, oh, I mean stopping, by.











11 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow! Lisa, that is a really pretty and fun card! How creative with the bats...they certainly fly away! Thanks so much for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Diana said...

Lisa, this card is wonderful. Love the details. Good luck with the challenge

Carolyn King said...

so fun! love the fun colors---:)

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Lyssa, love you for all your sweet comments on my blog all the time. You are a doll! Hugs. Bev

Regina said...

Lisa, eine tolle Karte in einer interessanten Format!
Die kleinen Zuckerhüte im Glas und die Fledermaus am Strohhalm sind klasse, gruslige Beilage im Drink!

liebe Grüße bis bald
Regina

Marisa Job said...

Great card Lisa!! Love it! Good luck with the challenge!!

Diane said...

Lisa, Thanks for stopping by my blog. This card is an adorable Halloween card. Thanks for sharing your ideas also. I see some that I would love to case for my stamp club.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sweet Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by; believe me I missed you too! LOL!!!

I love your card, it's fun looking and so colorful!

So glad to be here visiting with you, my friend!

Hugs

Julia Aston said...

Love the fold on this card Lisa - and the dripping goo! what a fun Halloween card!

Cely said...

love these colors together, lisa! is it time of year again to dust off that drippy goo punch?! i better get crackin!

Beth said...

Lisa what fun Halloween card love it.