Thursday, September 6, 2012

Surprise from Diana


Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share the birthday surprise I received from Diana:


Can you believe Diana made me a shirt?!?!?  She is really amazing.  The colors are so pretty and it fit perfectly!  I already wore it last week, but forgot to have my picture taken.  

Diana also included a mini album and a very pretty birthday card.  Here is a close up of of the card:


Thank you so much, Diana, for this very special birthday surprise.













3 comments:

Diana said...

You are welcome. Glad you like it.

Regina said...

Das ist ja ein schönes Geburtstagsgeschenk von Diana!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Lisa, I guess I totally missed your birthday!!! I am soooo sorry!!! I didn't even say happy birthday to you that I can remember... Please excuse my being late but please accept a very happy belated birthday from me. I feel terrible I wasn't around!

Your gift from Diana is terrific and so very special!