Sunday, April 14, 2013

IBS WHW #96 - Spring Cleaning

Happy Sunday!

This week's IBS WHW video tutorial is all about organizing your craft room.  I decided to start by labeling the drawers of my craft cubes.  



Close-ups of some of the labels:





The second to smallest die from the IBS Fancy Label Dies 1 fit perfectly into the label slots on the front of the drawers.  Now I don't have to open four drawers before I get the one with the punch I was looking for!

Supplies used:  Pink Pirouette CS, Bermuda Bay (RGV using Word) and Rose Red Ink, IBS Fancy Labels Dies 1, Rhinestones, and Judith Flower Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lisa

4 comments:

Karli said...

wow! The labels fit PERFECTLY in the slots! Nice *Ü* Your space looks very organized & neat. I don't think you have a problem with organization- everything looks like it has a place & it isn't filled to the brim like my hoarding! Lol. TFS & hugs~

Diana said...

Great idea. I guess I have to start organizing my stuff, too.

Joanna M said...

WOW! Lisa! this is awesome! Very organized and tidy! Thanks for joining us this week! Hugs, J

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh my, it looks lovely; great labeling and organizing! I sure wish I had the energy to tackle my craftroom, it surely could use it... lol!!!