Today I have a candle I made for this week's IBS WHW tutorial. I have previously made candles using photos, but this is my first one using stamped images.
What I have learned:
1. I should have stamped the border and Iris word in Wisteria Wonder rather than Almost Amethyst. They looked good on the tissue paper, but are too light on the candle.
2. I should have 'melted' the images separately. It was difficult to 'hold' both pieces of tissue paper at once with the wax paper. I messed up the border and candle along the top.
Supplies used: Almost Amethyst CS, Almost Amethyst and Wisteria Wonder, and Versafine Onyx Black Inks, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Crushed Curry, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, and Wisteria Wonder Markers, and IBS Beautiful Iris and Delicate Doilies II Stamp Sets.
Thanks for stopping by!