Sunday, January 12, 2014

Handmade Cards from Friends

Happy Sunday!

Today I have some handmade cards to share that I received over the holidays. Yes, I am a bit late in posting these!

In alphabetical order, first up is Diana:



Jane:



Jean (doesn't have a blog, the link is to her SCS gallery):



Raissa:



Regina:



And, a Thank You card from Jean:


Is that feather with the ink blot not adorable?!?!?  I am definitely going to have to get either a feather stamp or die now!

Thank you for the lovely cards.  They took 'center stage' on my Christmas card display rack.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa


2 comments:

Regina said...

Lisa, wunderschöne Post hast du erhalten!
Die Feder-Karte ist ein absoluter Hingucker! Eine tolle Inspiration für mich!

liebe Grüße Regina

Jean Cross said...

Lisa, AND Regina,
Thanks for the comment on my feather card. I used MFT's abstract art for the plop of color and Hero Arts feathers for the "pen." Regina, with my minimal college German, I could pretty well understand your post! Danke!