Thursday, February 6, 2014

IBS Valentine's Day Tea for Two

Happy Thursday!

I am excited to make my first IBS DT post.  As I am a big tea drinker, I love to make and give tea-related gifts.  Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day Tea for Two project:


The top of the heart-shaped box (empty chocolate box) was covered with paper from the new Vintage Floral paper pad. The sentiment, stamped on paper from that pack, is from the Just Because stamp set.  I sponged the edges of the box and sentiment.  


I ran ribbon through the Vintage Crochet Trim and used hot glue to adhere it around the sides of the box.


What says romance like chocolates and monogrammed heart-shaped tea bags!  The chocolates were wrapped with Vintage Floral Paper.  I fussy-cut the bird and butterfly, and added them to the chocolates with dimensionals.  After cutting, sewing, and filling the tea bags, I personalized the tea bag tags with the Fancy Alphabet stamp set. 

I hope you are inspired by today's project.  

Please visit the IBS Blog to see what Kylie is sharing along with me today.  Don't forget to leave some love while you are there!  We enjoy your comments, plus there is blog candy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa


Vintage Floral Paper Pad





7 comments:

Diana Auberle said...

Wow, absolutely love it. Wonderful idea and I just like how you embellished it.
Thanks for liking my dress. :)

Beth said...

What a beautiful gift Lisa and congrat's on the IBS design team Della is lucky to have your talent on her team.

Shani Thomas said...

Lisa, that is just gorgeous! You did a fantastic job here.

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful project! I absolutely love it!!

Cely said...

so very sweet and cute! love it!

Regina said...

oh, Lisa! Das ist eine ganz romantische und traumhaft schöne Herzbox! Bin ganz begeistert!
wünsche euch beiden ein schönes Wochenende und liebe Grüße Regina

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! What a heartfelt gift (pun intended). Cant believe you sewed those tea bags. They really are precious and the box is really pretty covered with paper.