Sunday, February 2, 2014

My 12-Hour Super Bowl Sunday SU Order Special

Happy Sunday!

Are you crafting today or watching the Super Bowl?  Perhaps you are doing both! I'll be crafting :) 

In honor of today's Super Bowl Game, I am offering a 12-hour SU order special. Place a Sale-a-bration order ($50 before shipping and tax) through me from noon through midnight today--you will receive free shipping and a free pack of embellishments (Candy Dots, Pearls, or Rhinestones).  Plus, you will have your choice of a Sale-a-bration gift.  An order of $150 also qualifies for hostess benefits. 

You may E-mail your order to me or place it directly through my on-line store.  

For orders that are E-mailed to me, the shipping charge will be taken off the total and the free embellishment pack will be included in your order.  For orders placed directly through my on-line store, I will refund the shipping charge and send your embellishment pack separately.

Today's order special is for new customers as well as my existing customers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

Note:  This special offer is valid through me only--it is not a SU special.


1 comment:

Diana Auberle said...

Happy crafting to you.
Nice offer you've got for your customers.
I guess I have to start crafting again, I need some cards. :) ( I am working on some sewing projects right now, can't tell more. :) )
Looking forward seeing your new works.