Friday, July 18, 2014

IBSIC83

Happy Friday!  

For my Inspired By Stamping Blog post today, I made a card using this month’s IBSIC Sketch.


I used two patterns from the Vintage Floral Paper Pad. The Fancy Labels 3 Dies were perfect for this sketch. The long banner die was used to cut the musical note strips.


Isn’t this a lovely sentiment? It is from the Vintage Roses stamp set. I used two more of the Fancy Labels 3 Dies, and lightly sponged the oval in pink.


I used the negative die cut on the inside of the card and stamped the sentiment from the Basket of Flowers stamp set.


The IBSIC83 runs until June 20, so you still have time to participate.  You may use the sketch, colors, ribbon, or combine all three. Three randomly chosen participants will each win a $10 IBS discount code.

Please visit the IBS Blog to see what Mynn is sharing along with me today.













3 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Lisa.

Regina said...

hallo, Lisa
ganz wundervoll hast du diese Karte gestaltet!

sende dir ganz liebe Sonntagsgrüße
Regina

Beth said...

very pretty and great sentiment.