Thursday, September 18, 2014

IBS Monochromatic Birthday

Happy Thursday! 

For my Inspired By Stamping post today, I have a CAS monochromatic birthday card. Even though this is a CAS card, I used four Inspired by Stamping stamp sets!


The Happy Birthday sentiment from Big Wishes II takes center stage.


The two corners were stamped dark to light (I really like the varying shades of pink) using the banner from the Friends Forever stamp set. The butterfly, from the Spring Lilacs stamp set, was stamped twice on the card front. I also stamped it two more times, colored and fussy-cut them, and adhered them with dimensionals over the stamped images. Can you see the fluttering effect?


For the inside, I stamped the upper corner to coordinate with the front of the card and used a sentiment from the Lily of the Valley stamp set on the lower corner.

I hope this gives you some ideas for a CAS and/or monochromatic card.

Please visit the Inspired by Stamping Blog to see more inspiration being shared along with me today.

Thanks for stopping by!
















8 comments:

Deepti said...

Gorgeous Stamping Lisa :) love the design!

Beth said...

That is a stunning card Lisa and yes I can see the fluttering effect.

Marie-Louise said...

This is really super Lisa. I love the CAS look.

Cely said...

love it! absolutely beautiful!

Regina said...

Lisa, die Karte ist dir sehr gut gelungen! Wunderschönes Layout!

Liebe Grüße Regina

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Love the beautiful butterflies!

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty and elegant card!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a great monochromatic look. Lots of pretty details on here!