Tuesday, September 9, 2014

IBS Tea Bag Holder

Happy Tuesday! 

For my Inspired By Stamping post today I have a ‘sweet’ tea bag holder. I chose the pretty floral image from the July Release, Friends Forever stamp set.


After coloring the Friends Forever floral image, I lightly sponged the die cut and added pearls.


I am a big tea drinker and sweet eater, and love to give both as gifts. There is a tea bag on one side and a cookie on the other (thus my 'sweet' tea bag holder title).


The images in the Fancy Labels 3 stamp set are perfect for gifts. The coordinating die in the Fancy Labels 3 Die Set makes it a snap to create an embellishment.


The Sweet Friend sentiment is from the Beautiful Iris stamp set.

The measurements for my tea bag holder are:

Card Stock – 8 x 3 3/4, scored at 3 3/4 in from both sides (creates a 1/2 fold in the middle)

Patterned Paper Insert – 6 6/16 x 5 13/16, scored at 3 in from both sides (creates a little less than a 1/2 fold in the middle) and scored 6/16 down the long side (a little more than 1/4 so the tape fits on the flap). Tape closed, fold on the scores to create the pockets, and attach along the spine.

Two feet of ribbon

I hope you liked my ‘sweet’ tea bag holder.

Please visit the Inspired By Stamping Blog to see what Grace is sharing along with me today.

Thanks for stopping by!










5 comments:

Beth said...

totally beautiful...love the choice of stamps and papers.

Marie-Louise said...

Such a marvellous idea Lisa. This is the kind of gift that will be remembered.

Shani Thomas said...

A wonderful design, Lisa, and beautifully rendered. Bravo!

Deepti said...

Fabulous design :)

Regina said...

das kleine Teebeutel-Buch hast du ganz wundervoll gestaltet!

liebe Grüße Regina