Monday, October 13, 2014

IBS Wine Tag

Happy Monday! 

For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I am sharing an idea for gifting wine. I chose the French Country and Small Fancy Labels 18 stamp sets for my project today. Please read on for all the details on creating my wine tag.


A portion of the sunflower, from the French Country stamp set, was stamped onto the corner of the patterned paper. A doily, pearls, and seam binding add feminine touches.


To create the tag, the card stock measures 3½ x 8½, scored at 2 and 4. The ‘side anchors’ measure 1 x 3, scored at ½ on both ends. The layers measure 3¼ by 4 and 3 x 3½.


As with the sunflower, the Happy Birthday sentiment, from the Small Fancy Labels 18 stamp set, was stamped directly onto the patterned paper.

The sentiments in the Small Fancy Labels 18 stamp set are classic. This was one of my very first Inspired by Stamping sets and it is well loved.

That’s it for me today. I hope you enjoyed my wine tag and are inspired to try one yourself. I’m looking forward to making holiday wine tags.

Please visit the Inspired By Stamping Blog to see what Kylie is sharing along with me today.

Next Monday starts Release Week. So excited!





4 comments:

Grace said...

Very clever gift idea and beautifully done!!!

Marie-Louise said...

Really great Lisa. Makes a plain bottle more special.

Regina said...

hallo, liebe Lisa
die Weinflasche hast du ganz wundervoll mit dem Tag gestaltet! Die Farbauswahl gefällt mir sehr gut und passt auch prima zur Sonnenblume!

liebe Grüße
Regina

Beth said...

What a neat idea for a tag for a gift bottle super pretty too.