Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SU Weekly Deals Plus Last Day for Online Extravaganza and Sign-Up Special


Happy Tuesday!


I would like to start today's post with a big welcome to Mary, who joined my team yesterday!


It's time for the new SU Weekly Deals:

The above Weekly Deals are available through Monday, Dec. 8 (while supplies last).


Today is the last day of the huge Stampin'Up Online Extravaganza! There are 20%, 30%, 40%, and 50% sales (while supplies last).

Please click HERE to download the sale PDF file and see all the fantastic specials.

Each $50 order placed through my ONLINE SHOP today during the last day of the Online Extravaganza, will receive a thank you gift from me. You will have your choice of:

Frosted Sequins (pg. 22 Holiday Catalog) 
All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments (pg. 22 Holiday Catalog) 
Pearls Basic Jewels (pg. 209 Annual Catalog) 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (pg. 209 Annual Catalog) 

After placing your on-line order, please E-Mail me your free gift choice. Your thank you gift will be sent separately to you. Also, every $50 order counts for my Reward Points!


Today is also the last day for the 25% off sign-up special. Do you have a $125 Stampin' Up! Wish List? How would you like to receive that wish list for $74.25?!?!? JOIN my team today and you can take advantage of the 25% off sign-up special. Customize your starter kit with $125 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise and pay $74.25 (shipping is free). 

There are many benefits to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, to name a few--you will receive a 30% discount on your first order of $150 or more during your first 45 days in business, you receive 20% on all other orders, and, during the month of December you will receive an additional 5% on all orders! Plus, you will receive a welcome gift from me!

Have any questions regarding the Online Extravaganza or Sign-Up Special,--I'm just an E-Mail (and, hopefully, an answer!) away.

Thanks for stopping by!










1 comment:

Mary Roberson said...

Lisa, Thanks for welcoming me. I bought some stamp sets to create my Christmas cards. I need to get busy-only 20 days left!!