Friday, January 23, 2015

IBS Release Week Day Five - Spring Bouquet and Big Hello

Happy Friday!

Welcome to Day 5 of Release Week! For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I am showcasing two new stamp sets-Spring Bouquet and Big Hello.

I chose ‘Springy’ colors for my card:


Using shimmery card stock, I stamped the bouquet, from the new Spring Bouquet stamp set, lightly sponged the die cut while it was still in the die, then colored the flowers. In addition to this pretty floral image, the Spring Bouquet stamp set includes buildable sentiments!


Hello, from the new Big Hello stamp set (free this month with your $50 purchase!), was stamped directly onto the card stock. I then inked up just Sweet from the Sweetie sentiment and Friend to create tags.


I kept the inside simple:


Please visit the Inspired by Stamping Blog to see what Donna is sharing along with me today.

I hope you have enjoyed Release Week as much as we have enjoyed showcasing the new stamp sets. All new sets are available in the Inspired by Stamping Shop.









5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the pretty flowers!! The bow is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diana Auberle said...

Wonderful inspirational card. Thanks for sharing.
Diana

Deepti said...

Fabulous coloring and awesome design :)

Marie-Louise said...

This is really gorgeous Lisa. Beautiful colours.

Marie-Louise said...

This is really gorgeous Lisa. Beautiful colours.