Friday, February 13, 2015

IBS Valentine Gift Packaging

Happy Friday the 13th! 

Today, on the Inspired by Stamping Blog, I am excited to be sharing Valentine's Day gift packaging ideas. I so enjoy wrapping treats to give as little gifts.

I have three different ideas to share with you using versatile Inspired by Stamping stamp sets and dies.


First up are these cute mini chocolate bar (I used Kit Kats) holders:


The sentiments were stamped with two greetings from the Petite Banners stamp set and die cut with the large banner die from the Fancy Labels 3 Dies.

To make this treat holder, you will need a piece of card stock cut 9¾ x 2¾, scored at 2, 2 3/8, 5 7/8, and 6¼. Punch or die-cut an opening on the short end (you will see what I mean in the next picture that shows the treat holder open). The patterned paper measured 2½ x 3¼. The belly band is 1 x 7, scored at 2 1/8, 2½, 5 3/8, and 5¾.

Here are the Kit Kat holders open:


The inside sentiments are from the Teeny Tiny Greetings stamp set and were die-cut with the small banner from the Fancy Labels 3 Dies.

When assembling the holders, use adhesive along the top of the punch/die cut opening. Note, slide chocolate in opening first, then adhere closed.

To finish off the little Valentine treats, I packaged them in cello bags:


I used the Fancy Alphabet stamp set to monogram the heart tags. An alphabet set is a basic necessity in your stamp collection!

Next I packaged some Hershey Nuggets in a cello bag:


The adorable tags are from the Vintage Tickets stamp set. There is a coordinating cut file available!

Lastly, I wrapped double packs of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (though you could use this idea with most any chocolate bars):


For these treats, I used the label image from the Fancy Labels 3 stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating die from the Fancy Labels 3 dies. The sentiments are from the Teeny Tiny Greetings stamp set and, again, I monogrammed these treats using the Fancy Alphabet stamp set.

After punching an opening in each end of the die-cut label, I ran satin ribbon and simply tied the tag to the chocolate.

Thanks for sticking with me through my trio of Valentine gift packaging. I hope you have some new ideas to try.

Please visit the Inspired by Stamping Blog to see what Jo is sharing along with me today.














6 comments:

Diana Auberle said...

Wondeful gift wrapping ideas. I love the KitKat ones. I guess that is the next wrapping for my co workers.
Have a great and crafty weekend
Diana

Lisa said...

Oh wow, all of your treats look amazing!! I love how you decorated each one!! The packaging is a gift itself!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

maria f. said...

These all look great. I'd love to be your Valentine ;)

S. Thomas said...

All lovely, Lisa, and such clever design ideas.

Donna Nuce said...

Sweet treats Lisa! Loved the Kit Kat holders especially! Have a great day!

Beth said...

very clever and gorgeous but then you always come up with the most unique gift wrappings.