Saturday, February 7, 2015

Leadership Pictures

Happy Saturday,

It is hard to believe that it is already a week since Leadership ended. It sure was a fun and informative three days. I have a few pictures...

This is the Leadership bag we received:


All-attendee gifts:


Day One - Annette and I at lunch:


Day Two - Shelli on stage:


Day Two - Raissa (my friend and up-line) and I during General Session:


Day Two - Lunch (Denise, me, Raissa, Annette, and Gina)


Day Two - Outside of Convention Center (Cyndy, Raissa, Dale, Annette, and me):


Day Three - Shelli on stage:


Day Three - Gathering Place (Raissa, me, and Annette):


Day Three - Gathering Place (Cyndy, Gayle, Dale, me, Tina, Raissa, Annette, and Jennifer):


Day Three - Gathering Place (Gina, me, Dale, Denise, Tina, Gayle, Cyndy, Annette, Raissa, and Jennifer):


Tomorrow I will be sharing pictures of the roommate gifts I received.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Diana Auberle said...

Looks you had a great time.
Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

S. Thomas said...

Looks like you had fun (and nice goodies too!).

Lisa said...

Beautiful pictures!! It sounds like you had a great time!! The goodies you received are awesome, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts