Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday Order Special

Happy Sunday!

I'm back! Stampin' Up! Leadership was so exciting! We enjoyed three days of SU presentations, announcements, and demonstrations, plus an amazing and inspiring key-note speaker. We saw sneak peeks of the two upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits and had hands-on time with Occasions Catalog products. There was lots of fun, laughs, friendships, gifts, eating, and so much more! I promise to post pictures this week.

Well, any football fans out there?!?!? I have to admit I am not a football fan. But, we need to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday, right?!?!? What better way to celebrate than by shopping! So, I am offering double stamping reward points today!

Not familiar with my stamping rewards program? You receive one point for each $50 SU purchase (before taxes and shipping) made through me. When you reach 6 points, you get to choose a free stamp set! Don't keep me a secret-I also offer a referral reward program! After six referrals, you receive a $25 SU shopping spree!

Through midnight tonight, you will receive double reward points for all SU orders placed through me, either on my SU on-line store or by E-mailing me your order.

Don't forget to Sale-a-brate! Choose your free Sale-a-bration gift with each $50 purchase (before taxes and shipping).

Happy shopping and thanks for stopping by!




No comments: