Tuesday, March 31, 2015

IBS Spring Frame/Wall Hanging

Happy Tuesday!

We are celebrating Spring this week on the Inspired by Stamping Blog. For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I have created a Spring Frame/Wall Hanging using the newly released Butterflies stamp set and coordinating Butterflies Cut File. Oh my, I love the images and sentiments in this set!


The frame is the back side of a 5 x 7 Artist Canvas. I added pale blue paper on the inside. The flowered paper was distressed and glued to the frame.


After cutting the butterflies on my Portrait, I stamped and colored them with alcohol markers, added colored pearls to coordinate with each one, then adhered them with dimensionals.


What a beautiful sentiment! I used dimensionals on both the sentiment and matting.

My Butterfly Frame/Wall Hanging is displayed in my Craft Room.

I hope you have been inspired to create a décor piece using an Artist Canvas. They are available in a variety of sizes.

The new Butterflies stamp set is now available to order in the Inspired by Stamping Shop. While shopping, don’t forget about the new Friends stamp set-free with a $50 purchase.

Thanks for stopping by!








6 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous hanging Lisa. Such a nice thing to have in your craft room.

Diana Auberle said...

A wonderful project. Looks so like summer to me and now I really need that stamp set. :) ( and that from a girl who is not a big fan of butterflies. :) )
Happy crafting to you

Karli said...

Your beautiful wall hanging would definitely inspire you to create every time you saw it. I'm sure it's a lively addition to your crafty space 😊 hugs

Beth said...

Oh Lisa this is quite the beauty love that you have added the butterflies to a frame very pretty.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous project this is, Lisa!! I love the butterflies!! The colors are fabulous!! Love this!! I hope you have a happy Easter :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautifully colored butterflies, Lisa!
Happy Easter to you and your family. :)