Sunday, April 19, 2015

SU Butterfly Basics in Sahara Sand

Happy Sunday!

To celebrate the Butterflies Thinlits being back in stock, I have a card using both the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlits. The inspiration for my card came from this card, though you will see I changed mine up quite a bit.


I used the Circles Framelits to cut through the two layers of Sahara Sand card stock, so my sentiment peeks through, but is actually on the inside of the card. This small and medium stamped butterflies were heat embossed in white. I added a strip of Sahara Sand Lace Trim along the bottom.

Here's a look at the inside:


Butterflies Thinlits Special Offer, available through April 30!


1. Purchase the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15% discount--just $21.20!

2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Brations items (only available while supplies last)!
Click here to visit my Stampin' Up! On-line Shop.

For your convenience, here are the links:





Please E-mail me if you have any questions or if you would like me to place an order for you.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies used:  Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Whisper White Card Stock, Sahara Sand and Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Basic Pearls, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Circles Framelits, Butterly Basics Photopolymer Bundle



10 comments:

S. Thomas said...

Beautiful card, Lisa!

Karli said...

Lovely details! Beautiful card
Hugs~

Deepti said...

So pretty and gorgeous color combo :)

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. I also love the flower stamp you have used.

Diana Auberle said...

What a wonderful card. I love the colors you used. Really great and I guess I have to try this card myself. :)
Crafty hugs Diana

Cely said...

very beautiful! love the shading!

Mary Roberson said...

Very pretty. The Sahara sand is unexpectedly very pretty:)

Regina said...

wunderschöne Karte! Gefällt mir sehr gut!

liebe Grüße
Regina

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! I love the pretty butterfly!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth said...

Wow Lisa this is beautiful love the butterfly and your colors such an elegant card.