Friday, June 5, 2015

IBS Beach Town

Happy Friday! 

The Inspired by Stamping May Release was so fabulous we are still celebrating this week with more inspiration for you. For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I created a card using both the Seaside and Seaside Sentiments stamp sets.


Take a look at my beach town card:


Kraft card stock was torn and sponged to create a sandy beach. I then stamped the grass and small seagull, both from the Seaside stamp set, in two different shades of brown, and the awesome sentiment, from the Seaside Sentiments stamp set, to coordinate with the card base. Isn’t this patterned paper with the houses and clouds perfect for a beach scene?!?!? A few flying seagulls, also from the Seaside stamp set, were stamped amongst the beach houses.

Here’s the inside:


I created another sandy beach for the inside of the card to coordinate with the front of the card.

If you haven’t grabbed the Seaside and Seaside Sentiments stamp sets yet, they are waiting for you in the Inspired by Stamping On-line Shop. Don’t forget, with a $50 purchase you receive the fun Polka Dots stamp set free!

Please visit the Inspired by Stamping Blog to see what New Release inspiration Leah is sharing along with me today.

Thanks for stopping by!









6 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Superb card Lisa. I love it.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beach town!! I wish I was there right now!! Awesome inside, too!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karli said...

You've created a fabulous scene- inside and out! (Wish I was there!!) Lovely colors too :)
hugs~

Regina said...

Lisa, was für großartige Inspiration mit den Strandhäusern! Das erinnert mich an meinen Holland-Urlaub im letzten Jahr. Da stehen solche kleinen Häuschen am Strand.

Herzlich Willkommen in Deutschland! Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut!

ganz liebe Grüße Regina

Beth said...

really fun card Lisa and great job creating your beach scene.

Deepti said...

What an adorable scene !