Friday, October 16, 2015

IBS Autumn Harvest Side Step Card

Happy Friday! 

For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I am sharing a Thanksgiving card using the September release Autumn Harvest stamp set.


I had so much fun creating this card. The two-step Autumn Harvest stamp set has so many creative possibilities.


This is somewhat of a personalized card as the card stock colors I chose for the card base and ‘door,’ match my house! Side step cards are really easy to create. There is an easy-to-follow tutorial on SCS.

The Autumn Harvest stamp set contains six word stamps that can be used individually or paired together to create sentiments, as I did with Happy and Thanksgiving.


I used the single branch image to create a sprig wreath. First I punched a ¾ circle in the card stock, next I stamped the branch image in a circle using three different shades of brown ink (lightest to darkest), and then I fussy-cut the wreath shape. Of course a wreath needs a ribbon banner.


I water colored the basket of apples and wheelbarrow of pumpkins with Distress Markers. Those apples look so yummy! A few stray leaves add to the Fall-feel of the card. The Autumn Harvest stamp set contains a variety of leaves to choose from.

Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome stair card! Perfectly portrays Fall!

Marisa Job said...

What a great card!! Love step cards! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING, Lisa! How beautiful! You did an awesome job on this!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Lisa!! I love the step design with the door!! It looks amazing!! The outside details are just so fabulous!! Love that tree!! What a creative card this is!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

S. Thomas said...

This is an awesome card, Lisa, in every sense! Love your coloring and the design of the step card is just so clever with the door to the left. Bravo!

Diana said...

Lovely card. There is so much to see. Love that wreath.
Happy crafting to you
Diana

Deepti said...

Your card is soooo awesome, love the fall scene you created with so much of dimension :)