Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals, Oct. 13-19, October Hostess Code, and Hostess Bonus

Happy Tuesday!


It's time for the new Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals:


The above Weekly Deals are available through Mon., Oct. 19 (while supplies last).


Use Hostess Code FM9PGNZV for orders placed through my Stampin' Up! On-line Store during the month of October and receive a surprise gift with your thank you card. If your order is $150 or more, do not use the hostess code. Please note, if you choose 'no contact' when placing your order, I do not know that you ordered and I cannot send you a thank you or include you in my Rewards Program.


Wow--from Oct. 9 through Nov. 9, any qualifying order of $300 or more will earn an extra 3% in Stampin' Rewards! Did you know that Stampin' Rewards can be used towards the purchase of a Starter Kit?!?!?

As always, I'm just an E-mail away if you have any questions.






No comments: