Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals, Oct. 20-26, and 15% Off Stamps!

Happy Tuesday!


It's time for the new Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals:


The above Weekly Deals are available through Oct. 26 (while supplies last).


Stampin' Up! has an amazing sale going on right now -- 15% off stamps!!! 

Details:

- Dates:  October 19-23, 2015
- Host stamp sets, rotary stamps, and bundles are not eligible for this sale, though the stamp sets from bundles may be purchased separately at the 15% promotional discount
- Bundles will continue at their usual 15% discount
- Orders must be received at Stampin' Up! by 11:55 PM (MT) on Fri., Oct. 23


My personal special:

As a thank you for placing an order through my Stampin' Up! On-line Store using Hostess Code FM9PGNZV, by Wed., Oct. 21, I am offering the Watercolor Thank you stamp (pg. 18). 

Orders over $150 should not use the Hostess Code. The thank you gift for orders over $150 is a choice of Endless Thanks, Another Thank You, or A World of Thanks CM (pgs. 14-15).

Your thank you gift will be sent the beginning of Nov.

Please note, if you choose 'no contact' when placing your order, I do not know that you ordered and I cannot send you a thank you or include you in my Rewards Program.

As always, I am just an E-mail away if you have any questions.



No comments: