Wednesday, December 2, 2015

IBS Fun Christmas Tree

Happy Wednesday!

For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I am sharing a fun idea using the Festive Greetings stamp set.


So, let’s get right to my card:


How about that – a light bulb Christmas tree! I started by stamping the bow first and worked my way down, alternating with green and red bulbs, and finishing with the oh-so-appropriate sentiment.

Here’s a look at the inside:


I really like the fancy, bold font of the large words in the Festive Greetings stamp set. Merry Christmas looks especially pretty and festive in red.

I hope you like my fun Christmas tree card.

Thanks for stopping by!






6 comments:

S. Thomas said...

What a wonderful idea for the stamp! Your Christmas tree is awesome. Great design and card, Lisa, outside and inside, too!

Diana Auberle said...

Great idea using those stamps. This card looks great.
Happy crafting to you
Diana

Karli said...

Now that's clever! And so perfectly aligned. May have to CASE this :)
Hugs

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the ornaments!! They look amazing!! Elegant and fabulous!! The inside is gorgeous, too!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Regina said...

eine ganz bezaubernde Karte! Mit so vielen kleinen Lämpchen hast du den "Baum" geschmückt!

liebe Grüße
Regina

Deepti said...

Oh wow! perfect design and stunning stamping :)