Wednesday, January 13, 2016

IBS January Release Day Three - My Valentine's

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to Day Three of Release Week at Inspired by Stamping! Today's stamp set is My Valentine's, a 25-piece set that includes a mix of fun images and sentiments. Though this is a Valentine stamp set, most of the images and sentiments can be used year-round for a variety of occasions.

Here's my triple time stamping card:




Using black and red ink, I created a bright and bold card! I sure had fun with this set, and so will you!


Here's the inside:



Please visit the Inspired by Stamping Blog for more My Valentine's inspiration and to get details on the Release Week Blog Candy that Joanna is generously offering.

Thanks for stopping by!










9 comments:

vinita jain said...

Oooooh! Love this beautiful creation!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of layers

Diana Auberle said...

Wonderful card. This sure is a fun set. :)
Happy crafting.
Diana

Mynn Kitchen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Lisa! The triple time stamping technique looks AMAZING with your bold stamping! Beautiful card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

S. Thomas said...

Wow! Love those layers, Lisa, great card inside and out!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great design and use of the stamps from this set!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the triple stamping!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karli said...

Lisa, I super luv your card! I don't know if I've ever tried this technique before, but it's on my crafty to- do list!
Hugs~

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Love, love, love this card Lisa! Gorgeous! Love the layers and the bold colors too. xxx