Monday, February 8, 2016

IBS Valentine's Day Window Scene Card

Happy Monday! 

For my Inspired by Stamping post today, I have a card using the new My Valentine’s stamp set.


I knew I wanted to use the cute bicycle image, so I built my card around that:


After heat embossing the bicycle, from My Valentine’s, and the butterflies, from Diamonds, I used blue and green ink to sponge an ‘outdoor look.’ The sentiment was also heat embossed. A piece of crochet trim, from the Spring Lilacs Ribbon Collection, made a cute ‘valance’ for the window.

Here is a look at the inside:


After heat embossing the sentiment, I used the Fancy Label Dies 1 for die cutting and matting. There are so many beautiful sentiments in the My Valentine’s stamp set, it was hard to choose which one to use!

Thanks for stopping by!











8 comments:

Diana Auberle said...

what a lovely card. that bike is just wonderful.
happy crafting to you
Diana

rubberredneck said...

Very pretty!

Karli said...

Lovely window scene-very romantic card. Your ink blending in the background is so very pretty.
Hugs

Mynn Kitchen said...

Lisa, this is SO fun! I LOVE the scene you created, and the papers and layering are all beautiful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Lisa!! I love the scene you've created!! The colors are beautiful!! The bike is fabulous!! Love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

S. Thomas said...

What a cute design, Lisa. Love how you've done the bike, just outside the window, and the little lacy trim like a valance across the top . . . a precious card!!!

Marisa Job said...

Such a pretty card! Love the design and colors!!

Regina said...

oh, Lisa! Deine Fensterkarte hast du so zauberhaft gestaltet! Bin ganz begeistert!
liebe Grüße
Regina