Sunday, September 11, 2016

May Thank You Cards - All About Everything, Take Two

Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing the second version of my May thank yous. I had a couple of customers place two orders during the month of May, so of course I sent them two thank you cards!

Let's take a look at version two:


I used the same stamp set (All About Everything from April's Paper Pumpkin kit) that I used on yesterday's card, but changed the design and colors. Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum make a pretty color combination.

Of course, the inside of the card and the envelope coordinated:


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies used:  Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, and Whisper White CS, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, and Wild Wasabi Ink, Basic Pearls, and All About Everything and Timeless Textures Stamp Sets.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa!! I love the pretty flowers!! Have a great evening my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

S. Thomas said...

So pretty, Lisa! Your customers must want to order from you just to get your thank you cards, they're so cute. Bravo!

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card! Love the flower stamps!