I was honored to receive two blog awards last week!
The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award is from Sandy, who does amazing coloring and intricate detail work.
And, A Thing of Beauty Award is from Lolis, who created the prize-winning Heart Box for the Wild Prints challenge at Challenges by AR.
I need to share seven random facts about myself:
1. I eat cold Chocolate and Cream Cheese frostings from the can as if they were a dessert.
2. I DO NOT like alcohol in my chocolates or desserts.
3. I always get nail art.
4. Halloween is my favorite holiday. (Is it really a holiday? Anyway, it's fun & stress-free!)
5. When reading a mystery novel, I always stop before the last few chapters and start over from the beginning. I like to figure out who the bad guy/gal is, so I re-read to make sure I didn't miss any details. (OK, perhaps that sounds silly to you.)
6. Montauk is my most favorite place and it's always been my dream to have a beach home there. A girl can dream, right?!?!?
7. As much as I love fruit, I CANNOT stand the smell, taste, or texture of bananas. Yucky!
I would like to pass these two blog awards to all my wonderful blog visiting friends. Please feel free to post the blog badges on your blogs.
A special thank you to Sandy and Lolis!