To celebrate the Butterflies Thinlits being back in stock, I have a card using both the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlits. The inspiration for my card came from this card, though you will see I changed mine up quite a bit.
I used the Circles Framelits to cut through the two layers of Sahara Sand card stock, so my sentiment peeks through, but is actually on the inside of the card. This small and medium stamped butterflies were heat embossed in white. I added a strip of Sahara Sand Lace Trim along the bottom.
Here's a look at the inside:
Butterflies Thinlits Special Offer, available through April 30!
1. Purchase the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15% discount--just $21.20!
2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Brations items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
Click here to visit my Stampin' Up! On-line Shop.
For your convenience, here are the links:
Please E-mail me if you have any questions or if you would like me to place an order for you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Whisper White Card Stock, Sahara Sand and Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Basic Pearls, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Circles Framelits, Butterly Basics Photopolymer Bundle