It's time for the new Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals:
The above Weekly Deals are available through Monday, Sept. 21 (while supplies last).
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness month, we're going PINK...or at least our October boxes are! And, because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on your behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate:
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber who signs up by Oct. 10
Together, we will make a difference!
- New subscribers are those who sign up between Sept. 11 and Oct. 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past
- All funds will be donated in US dollars
- Mini spoiler alert-the October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but you should probably know that it is not a pink project-that's all we're saying ;)
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers rather than boxes shipped, but, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your Paper Pumpkin account before Oct. 10
To subscribe for a monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, please click here. If you would like to purchase a one, three, six, or 12-month prepaid subscription, please click here.
More about BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year, BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org
As always, I'm just an E-mail away if you have any questions.